Oftentimes, you will find me to be a very calm and diplomatic person compared to some other witches on Tumblr. I just don’t have that fiery passion for life that they do (though I envy them for it sometimes, believe me—I wish I were that exciting).
I am no stranger to…
Inscribed a green candle with your name and exact amount when you need no more no less , anoint the Candle with the oil and role in the powdered basil and light. say :
money come and money grow money is mine and it to me it flows!
Every day magic Dorothy Morrison
Do you know of any good books for sea witchery? Thank you.Anonymous
- Sea Magic: Connecting with the Ocean’s Energy by Sandra Kynes
- Folklore and the Sea by Horace Beck
- Water Magic by Mary Muryn
- Ocean Amulets by Katlyn Breene
- Earth Power by Scott Cunningham (contains chapters on water, weather and sea magic)
- Sea Witch by Wendy Joubert
Try adding a few drops of sweet orange oil to an unscented tea light. Burn the candle in whatever room you are in and relax for a few moments. Repeat this chant:
By the power of scent and candle light,
Please help me catch my second wind tonight.